Our visit to Dinosaur World in Somerville will be one that stays in my memory. Our boys had the most absolutely wonderful time, they loved every single minute and it has been one of our favourite experiences, from the very moment that we walked through the giant gates.
Some of the activities we enjoyed:
- walking through and reading about the different animatronic dinosaurs
- strapping on a dinosaur tail and dancing to Dino-tunes
- posing for photos in a giant egg
- meeting Wilson the walking dinosaur
- going on a tractor ride around the Christmas Tree farm
- feeding the geese
- a dinosaur dig where the boys could dig in the sandpit to find a fossil that they could then use brushes and tools to uncover a special fossil (available at an additional cost)
Open on Weekends and School holidays from 10am - 4pm (closed for winter during June, July and August) you can find out if they're open today via our Events page.
For current pricing and open hours visit the website
Cnr of Frankston Flinders Road and Oneills Road, Somerville