2388 Geelong-Ballan Rd, Anakie
Playing find the fairies
Making fairytales come to life
Puff the Magic Dragon
Forget about reality at Fairy Park, the place where your fairy tales come to life. Approximately one hour drive west of Melbourne, you will be rewarded with a wonderful place for the kids to explore. With all of your favourite tales from the Brothers Grimm and other myths and legends. Our little guys just loved pressing the buttons that would make all of the scenes come alive with music and story tales. See also the Camelot Playground post which is located within the grounds and definitely a place where you can enjoy some more time family time at Fairy Park.
- bring cash for your entry, no credit card
- there is a bit of a climb so wear comfortable shoes
- it can get really windy so be prepared for wind chill on a cool day
- an unbeatable location for a Knights and Fairytale themed party
- the undercover BBQ areas are great for family get-togethers
For current pricing and open hours visit the website http://www.fairypark.com
Love it? Share It...